For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Greg Rokisky. At the age of 24 I currently reside in Lansing, Michigan where I work from home as a social media and community manager at Streamline Publishing, a national corporation.
With over five years of social and digital media experience, I consider myself to have advanced experience in integrating social and digital media efforts with an organization’s (or individual’s) big picture goals and objectives.
Prior to my position at Streamline Publishing, I spent three years at Martin Waymire, an award-winning full-service public relations firm in Lansing, MI. There, as a digital strategist, I served clients through graphic design, website management, social and digital strategy, community management and traditional public relations. I also have an extensive knowledge in paid digital strategy, especially Facebook advertising, and have managed both small and large annual digital media budgets (as large as $20,000).
I also do freelance work. If you’re looking for some digital and/or social media work, CLICK HERE.
With the lines between work and personal lives continuing to blur I wanted to create a place I could collect and talk about ways to stay on the bright side of life. Thus, The Colorful Perspective was born!
Join me on my journey with my lifestyle blog and share my passions that get me through the chaos of everyday life. I’m so excited to have you there following along with me.
I also am a busy guy, currently involved with the following:
- Thought Catalog contributor
- Elite Daily contributor
- Admin for the #igerslansing brand
- Membership committee for Lansing’s Grand River Connection
- 2015 and 2016 PACE Awards chair for the Central Michigan Public Relations Society of America (CMPRSA) chapter
- 2015, 2016 New Professionals CMPRSA vice-chair
- 2015, 2016 Secretary for the Social Media Association of Michigan
- 2016 National PRSA New Professionals blog co-chair
- Old Town Commercial Association committee volunteer
- Annual volunteer for the Capital City Film Festival
- The Trevor Project volunteer
Buckle up and throw on some shades because it’s going to be a colorful ride!
If you have questions or would like to reach out, feel free to shoot me a note at email@example.com.